First things first, some of you may have already noticed, but I changed my blog name. I wasn’t happy with Milkz’ Bookshelf when I first created this blog, but not having a blog name was preventing me from actually having a blog. Milkz is part of an old gamer name that I don’t even use anymore. I’ve finally settled on Justine Time, and I’m liking it a lot better. More on it in my ‘About’ section coming soon.
I used to never make TBR’s because I am a huge mood reader, but I’ve gotten used to completing them for Reading Rivalry. You can check it out here, but in short, each month people are put into 1 of 5 teams. The goal is for your team to read the most pages in a month. There are also 10 prompts and about 8 bonus challenges you can complete to gain even more points. I’ve been joining the Reading Rivalry challenge since it first started, so I thought I would finally mention it here.
Aside from Reading Rivalry, I’m also joining the Book Junkie Trials. GO TEAM MAGI!!! \o/
∴ July TBR ∴
Note: I’ve already read a couple of these before posting.
• The Dragon Republic by R.F. Kuang (arc)
• Orpheus Girl by Brynne Rebele-Henry (arc)
• The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh (arc)
• The Cactus by Sarah Haywood
• Jade War by Fonda Lee
• Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
• The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan by Sherry Thomas (arc)
• Tarnished are the Stars by Rosiee Thor (arc)
• Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
Have you read any of these? Are there any in particular that you’re excited to read? What are some books you’ll be reading this month? I’d love to know in the comments!